Request for review of GSoC proposal

Oliver Sander Oliver.Sander at tu-dresden.de
Thu Mar 22 09:42:07 UTC 2018

Hi Chinmoy,

welcome to Okular development. The proposal looks good to me,
but beware that I am not the person to judge the technical details.

I have seen that you have already written some poppler and Okular
patches.  I would be really helpful if you could submit them
right away, so we can discuss them and get to know you better.

Please keep all further conversation on the Okular mailing list
( okular-devel at kde.org).

Best,
Oliver