D10797: Add asterisk when an annotation is associated to non-empty popup

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 7 10:22:10 UTC 2018

aacid added a comment.

  In D10797#241744 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10797#241744>, @simgunz wrote:

  > I have created a new revision D12013 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12013> by mistake. That can be deleted.
  >
  > I have removed the commit with the asterisk I have added before, because when I just tried to revert it phabricator was complaining and didn't let me update the revision. Is pushing a rebased branch to the phabricator diff a bad practice (usually it is in git)?

  Not really an experct in phabricator use myself, so no idea :D

  Ok, so we now have to fix the issue with updating of the model. The problem is not where you higlighted it, the problem is in the proxy models uses, since if you do this

  - m_view->setModel( m_authorProxy );

  +    m_view->setModel( m_model );

  it works. Those proxy models could be definitely better coded, i'm almost sure the brokenness is in the two QAbstractProxyModel, my hunch is that on both their ::setSourceModel we need to connect to the dataChanged signal of the source model to a slot that does something similar to do this

  void OurProxyModel::sourceDataChanged(const QModelIndex &topLeft, const QModelIndex &bottomRight, const QVector<int> &roles)
  {

    emit dataChanged(mapFromSource(topLeft), mapFromSource(bottomRight), roles);

  }

  Can you give it a try?