D10797: Add asterisk when an annotation is associated to non-empty popup

Simone Gaiarin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 7 08:10:19 UTC 2018

simgunz added a comment.

  I have created a new revision D12013 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12013> by mistake. That can be deleted.

  I have removed the commit with the asterisk I have added before, because when I just tried to revert it phabricator was complaining and didn't let me update the revision. Is pushing a rebased branch to the phabricator diff a bad practice (usually it is in git)?

  > Pop-up note can have empty contents, but i guess since contents it's its main focus we can leave it out?

  Yes. I also didn't add "with comment" to "Caret" for the same reason.