D7714: Show dialog to ask when closing when more than tab open

Thomas Pfeiffer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 13 01:16:33 UTC 2017

colomar added a comment.

  Why don't we simply copy the Firefox dialog?
  Firefox has a big userbase and with the default settings, the vast majority of users will see this dialog at some point. Therefore if their wording was problematic, it's very likely someone would have flamed them for it.
  So I'd consider their dialog "real-world tested".

  F3908986: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F3908986>

  It has explicitly named buttons (Close Tabs and Cancel), it uses the question icon, it has clear wording. If it's difficult to determine the number of open tabs at this point, just using "multiple" instead would be okay as well. The situation is the same. No need to reinvent the wheel here.