D7495: Do not start reloading again if we're reloading

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 29 21:41:09 UTC 2017

aacid added a comment.

  I shouldn't have really posted this for review, that's why i get for trying to get people to review my code 😄

  Yes, the early return is a bit of a problem. But the slotDoFileDirty function has been majorly unchanged for years, and if someone breaks it, well it'll break and we'll fix it.

  And while i told you on the other review that you don't need to write a RAII class, after all it's so easy that if you feel like it, sure do it.

  SetBoolToFalseOnScopeExit aux(&m_areWeReloading);

  should be less than 10 lines of code.