[Okular-devel] Okular or okular?

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Sun Jan 6 18:39:26 CET 2008

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 10:38:06PM +0100, Pino Toscano wrote:
> Hi :)
Hej Pino,

> in the last name "change" we had, its name lost the capital K in the middle
> (oKular). Since that, people used to call it as "okular", but "Okular" as
> well.
> KDE 4.0's ball is happily rolling now, but I'd like to clarify that for KDE
> 4.1. So, I need your ideas :)
>
> - okular
> - Okular
I'd vote for 'Okular' as name in menus and in news articles, but 'okular' as
name of the application binary. You know, like 'KMail' and 'kmail' or
'Konqueror' and 'konqueror' :)

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!