[Okular-devel] Okular or okular?

Florian Graessle holehan at kde.org
Mon Jan 7 11:22:58 CET 2008

Pino Toscano wrote on 04.01.2008 22:38 Uhr:
> Hi :)
>
> in the last name "change" we had, its name lost the capital K in the middle
> (oKular). Since that, people used to call it as "okular", but "Okular" as
> well.
> KDE 4.0's ball is happily rolling now, but I'd like to clarify that for KDE
> 4.1. So, I need your ideas :)
>
> - okular
> - Okular
>
> Pick your choice!

I'd go for Okular officially, i.e. use capitalization on the Okular/KDE
websites, in news announcements, on car advertisements, within the
application itself (think of the menus Tobias mentioned), for
documentation and so on.

Let everybody (including us) decide on their own how they use it internally.

Florian