[Okular-devel] Okular or okular?

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Sat Jan 5 00:02:25 CET 2008

On Saturday 05 January 2008 08:38:06 am Pino Toscano wrote:
> Hi :)
>
> in the last name "change" we had, its name lost the capital K in the middle
> (oKular). Since that, people used to call it as "okular", but "Okular" as
> well.
> KDE 4.0's ball is happily rolling now, but I'd like to clarify that for KDE
> 4.1. So, I need your ideas :)
>
> - okular
> - Okular
Don't care.

I had a look through the bug reports and previous mails to this list, and it
seems people use okular slightly more than Okular, but not by much.

In English, it would be Okular (since it is a pronoun, which should be
capitalised). That might also help to avoid mainstream readers (and clueless
subeditors) thinking okular was just a typo for ocular.

Brad