Question about central point of information

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Fri May 16 17:13:27 CEST 2003

Hi,

today I started a central place of information on events.kde.org/info/kastle
and then I noticed, that there is basically the same at
http://www.greentech.cz/kastle
Actually I don't care which site to be used, but we should try to avoid double
work. Therefore I have some questions:

- Jirka, do you administrate http://www.greentech.cz/kastle? Who else has
access? Can we easily change content?
- How long will this site be accessible? Can you also provide bandwidth after
the conference?

Also we have some volunteers who want to help to setup the webpages. Here are
some more topics I see:

- who should come
- how many people can we host, how many do we expect
- prices
- travel
- sharing travel (like the shuttle Prag-NoveHrady, the EU-bus)
- lodging, meals
- social program, touristics
- how to become a sponsor
- why do we need sponsors