Social Program

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Sun May 18 23:42:38 CEST 2003

On Friday 16 May 2003 21:02, kosicek at greentech.cz wrote:
> Quoting Eva Brucherseifer <eva at kde.org>:
> > Hi Jirka,
> >
> > sorry for the long delay. If there are urgent things you need to know,
> > don't
> >
> > hesitate to bug me... mailbombing is a good way to get me away from daily
> > work ;-).
>
> I'm sorry, I prepared first version pages with registration form.
> page si at adress http://www.greentech.cz/kastle

Great! Thanks for getting this started! Some feedback for the first version:

We could add the dates to the participation part, maybe people don't remember
exactly:

KDE e.V. meeting (22.8.2003, for members)
Conference (23. & 24.8.2003)
Training	(25.8.2003)
Workshops/Free Coding (25.-30.8.2003)

Can we add choices to the rooms? From your mail it's these:
X castle (~5 Euro/person/day)
X monastry (~8.40 Euro/person/day)
X appartment in the castle (10-17 Euro/person/day)
X full pension for all days (6 Euro/person/day)

Same for the social event (do we have estimates for the prices:
X barbecue party (saturday, ~5-10 Euro?)
X Budweis (tuesday? price?)
X Krumlov (thursday or friday? price?)

How will I be able to view the data of registered participants? I will need it
to coordinate the travel.

Greetings,
eva