Prices in Czech Republic and Austria

LukášTinkl lukas at kde.org
Mon Jun 16 14:47:30 CEST 2003

V Po, 16. 06. 2003 v 13:31, Andras Mantia napsal:

> Hi,
>
>   As I try to find a good solution how to travel and spend the nights while
> going to Nove Hrady, I would like to get some more information:
>
> 1. What are the fuel (gasoline) prices in Austria and the Czech Republic?

What gas do you have in mind? (all the gases are under 1 Euro per litre)

> 2. On the registration page says that accomodation is 13.5 euro/day in the
> castle and prices includes full pension. Is it possible to pay only for
> accomodation?

That's for somebody else...

> 3. Are there camps nearby so the accomodation can be solved with a tent?
> Anyway, if someone knows the prices in camps (both in Czech Republic and
> Austria) please let me know. I can't travel abroad often, and if I go for
> some reason (the conference) to Czechia I would also like to visit parts of
> the country (and parts of Austria), if it's not too expensive. Of course, if
> I go with the train (which is quite bad, not so cheap either and takes almost
> a whole day to arrive in Praga) I can't do it, but even in this case I'm
> interested in the accomodation in tent in/near Nove Hrady.

Yes, there are many camps in that area; for traveling around Nové Hrady,
check http://www.novehrady.cz

There are also other (less expensive) hostels in the town, with prices
around 5 Euro per day. For the camp, expect to pay even less.

--
Lukáš Tinkl <lukas at kde.org>
KDE desktop environment