Qt 3.2 requirement

Matthias Ettrich ettrich at trolltech.com
Tue Jul 29 10:23:32 CEST 2003

On Monday 28 July 2003 19:53, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> On Monday 28 July 2003 19:33, Matthias Ettrich wrote:
> >Chris, I cannot find any mail from you to any of the novehrady list. I
> > cannot find any mail on the kde-ev-membership list either. Whom did you
> > talk to?
> >
> >Ralf et.al., how does it look budget-wise? Is there still room to sponsor
> >another speaker?
>
> Sorry, but even if sponsoring would be possible, I fear it is too late for
> adding yet another talk. All slots are full (even those marked "reserved"
> atm, because they are not yet confirmed). This is a bit late. I even have
> to ask Gunnar Schmidt to go from 2 talks down to one to make everything fit
> :( Gunnar, would that be possible?
>
> Cheers,
>   Daniel

We don't necessarily need a talk on the KStyle-API in order to sponsor Chris.
The "trouble" with KStyle that it's most important to style authors, not to
application authors. But it would be nice to have Chris around a few days for
the hacking sessions and discuss styles. Styles after all are highly
important to the success of KDE.

Matthias