Qt 3.2 requirement

Daniel Molkentin molkentin at kde.org
Mon Jul 28 20:53:05 CEST 2003

On Monday 28 July 2003 19:33, Matthias Ettrich wrote:
>Chris, I cannot find any mail from you to any of the novehrady list. I
> cannot find any mail on the kde-ev-membership list either. Whom did you
> talk to?
>
>Ralf et.al., how does it look budget-wise? Is there still room to sponsor
>another speaker?

Sorry, but even if sponsoring would be possible, I fear it is too late for
adding yet another talk. All slots are full (even those marked "reserved"
atm, because they are not yet confirmed). This is a bit late. I even have to
ask Gunnar Schmidt to go from 2 talks down to one to make everything fit :(
Gunnar, would that be possible?

Cheers,
  Daniel