Changes to your registration data

Giovanni Venturi jumpyj at libero.it
Fri Jul 25 14:04:38 CEST 2003

Alle 11:56, venerdì 25 luglio 2003, ettrich at greentech.cz ha scritto:
> Dear Rob Kaper,
>
> the registration is not down, but functional and working! (I personally
> controlled that a few minutes ago). As you might realize you can register
> there still for both trips, to Budweis and for Krumlov. I see no reason why
> I should register and type in the data for you, I think you are old enough
> to do so yourself;-) However you can not register to Aug30 with the
> registration form, but only to August 26, as the registration for the
> Hack-fest is already closed. If you want to stay longer, the KDE-board has
> to agree, so please write in the comments field at the end of the formular,
> that you intend to stay to saturday, Eva Brucherseifer has access to the
> database and will give us a note if this is ok.
Well, I received an email with data of my registration, I noted some errors so
I replyed correcting some field (I'm not vegetarian: I eat everything; my
finger print key; the place where I arrive). I didn't received any
confermation of change was placed. Do I have wait just some other days? Well
I say this because between about a week I cannot access to my email.
Gianni