Changes to your registration data

ettrich at greentech.cz ettrich at greentech.cz
Fri Jul 25 12:56:20 CEST 2003

Quoting Rob Kaper <cap at capsi.com>:

> The registration form is down!
>
> Please do register me for the castle+food, arriving Aug 21 by bus from
> Frankfurt and leaving with the same bus Aug 30, I just booked my travel to
> Frankfurt.
>
> Rob
> --

Dear Rob Kaper,

the registration is not down, but functional and working! (I personally
controlled that a few minutes ago). As you might realize you can register
there still for both trips, to Budweis and for Krumlov. I see no reason why I
should register and type in the data for you, I think you are old enough to do
so yourself;-) However you can not register to Aug30 with the registration
form, but only to August 26, as the registration for the Hack-fest is already
closed. If you want to stay longer, the KDE-board has to agree, so please
write in the comments field at the end of the formular, that you intend to
stay to saturday, Eva Brucherseifer has access to the database and will give
us a note if this is ok.

Thanks
Rudi

 RNDr. Ruediger Ettrich, PhD.
 Head of the Department for International Cooperation
 Institute of Physical Biology USB
 Phone:  +420 386 361 297
 Mobile: +420 608 522 558
 Fax:    +420 386 361 219