fares

anbrand A.Brand at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Jul 24 17:29:30 CEST 2003

> > Does anybody know how much a ticket will cost from NH to frankfurt by
> > train? And does anybody know, if it is better to book from
> germany or from
> > czechia?

Hi,
I looked at bahn.de. It takes around 10-11 hours from Nove Hrady to
Frankfurt. (You have to go to a bigger town in czechia to get the faster
trains so this will take much time.) But at bahn.de there was no account of
the fares (it was not possible). So I thought perhaps somebody accidently
knows the fares in czechia and germany. Perhaps somebody has made some
ticket arrangements and knows the prices?

Best Wishes
Andreas

  Dipl. Soz. Andreas Brand
  Project electronic labourmarkets (PELM)
    / Projekt elektronische Arbeitsmärkte
  Johann W. v. Goethe Universität
    / Johann W. v. Goethe University
  Institut für Polytechnik und Arbeitslehre
    / Institute for polytechnic and laboursciences
  Robert-Mayer Str. 1 / FLAT: Zimmer 105 / Room 105
  Postadresse / for letters:
  Postfach
  D-60054 Frankfurt / Main
  Tel.:  +49-(0)69-798-28923; Fax: ~798-28233
  Email: A.Brand at em.uni-frankfurt.de