What about the Hacking Festival?

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Sat Jul 19 16:14:46 CEST 2003

I thought about also going to the conference. I was mostly interested in the
time called Hacking Festival and not so much in the technical talks.

On the registration form I read that the hack-fest is allready closed and
that it is some kind of KDE internal workshop. What does it mean? I thought
it is just the possibility to work together on projects? So meeting other
project contributors and working together on some features/bug fixes.

Steinchen
--
KBruch: application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)