What about the Hacking Festival?

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Sat Jul 19 19:45:00 CEST 2003

On Saturday 19 July 2003 15:14, Sebastian Stein wrote:

> On the registration form I read that the hack-fest is allready closed and
> that it is some kind of KDE internal workshop. What does it mean?

Good question, why is this limited? I didn't check any of the three partici-
pance checkboxes when they were available since they weren't required fields.
What are attendees supposed to do from 25th on when they are there excluded?

Next question is, why was the latest departure date in the registration form
moved to 26th while at the same time it's tried to extend the bus to the 31th?

Last question: It was previously said here that "If you want to change arrival
and departure date, this will be possible until the end of the registration,
that means 29th July". Does this, when registration closes, still apply?

Bye,
   Steve (not only asking for himself)