MEETING POINTS Bus Frankfurt - Nove Hrady

Simon Hausmann hausmann at kde.org
Mon Aug 18 14:31:43 CEST 2003

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 12:21:03PM +0200, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> ???		departure Nürnberg
> 		We still need a meeting point there. The bus company asked wether there is
> 		some easy to reach place close to the Autobahn. Meeting at the train station
> 		in Nürnberg would make us loose about 1 hour. Can any local person make a
> 		proposal?

I'm not sure who else wants to leave from Nuernberg. If it's only
Antonio and me then there are the following possibilities:

a) Nuernberg train station. Easiest to reach for us, as we'd take
the train from Erlangen.

b) Coolo suggested Tennelohe. Somewhere there. We could take a
regular bus to the Wetterkreuz in Tennelohe, that's next to the
Aeussere Nuernberger Strasse which in turn is near the A3. For the
bus that'd mean getting into the direction of Erlangen via the A3,
leaving it near Tennelohe to the Aeussere Nuernberger Strasse and
leaveing that one right into Tennelohe to the Wetterkreuz.

c) If the bus takes the route to .cz through Bayreuth then it is
likely to pass Erlangen via the Frankenschnellweg. In that case
getting out at Erlangen-North would make it trivial for us, as I
live right next there.

d) I guess a last possibility would be for us to take a train to
Wuerzburg and we meet at the train station there.

In any case it would be good to know what route the bus is likely to
take to .cz .

Simon