MEETING POINTS Bus Frankfurt - Nove Hrady

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Mon Aug 18 15:25:48 CEST 2003

Hi Simon,

it's you, Antonio and maybe Danimo who's coming from Stuttgart (but he can
also go to Darmstadt as an option).

We are coming from Würzburg taking the A3 continuing to Regensburg, entering
Czechia from the Austria.

Can we meet somewhere in Erlangen, where Danimo also can park his car for 10
days?

Please call me (06151-307347) or send me your phone number, it's easier  to
check these things by phone.

Greetings,
eva