MEETING POINTS Bus Frankfurt - Nove Hrady

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Mon Aug 18 13:21:03 CEST 2003

Hi,

ok, after some telephone calls, I have now the following schedule:

6:00		bus starts in Kempenich/Eifel or Mendig/Eifel
		(Ralf: please call them to coordinate a meeting point)

8:30		departure Darmstadt
		meeting point: in front of the train station at the info point
		about Darmstadt. If you pass the large hall and use the main exit,
		the info point is to the left, where a lot of taxis are, next to Mc Donalds

9:30		departure Frankfurt airport
		!!!CHANGED!!! Terminal 1 !!!CHANGED!!!
		Helio indeed arrives at Terminal 1. Meeting point for Helio is the
		official meeting point at level 1, right outside the baggage claims.
		The meeting point for all others is the info point at level 2 next to the
		exit (on the map: between the 2 yellow U's).
		So you don't have to use any shuttle/skyline whatever, since the S-Bahn
		arrives at level 0 in Terminal 1.

???		departure Nürnberg
		We still need a meeting point there. The bus company asked wether there is
		some easy to reach place close to the Autobahn. Meeting at the train station
		in Nürnberg would make us loose about 1 hour. Can any local person make a
		proposal?

For our travel back, we can determine our departure date in Nove Hrady. I
suggest to have breakfast somewhen between 7 and 8 am and then we can depart
after that.

Greetings,
eva