List update: IMPORTANT: Your bus seat to Nove Hrady and back

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at conectiva.com.br
Tue Aug 12 09:29:48 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 12 August 2003 07:08, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> I've updated the list of the participants:
> > http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/bus.html
>
> Although there's of course still more than 10 seats free, it would be nice
> if those who are missing on the list but are taking the bus would notify
> me.
>
> Helio: as I understand it, you're the last to arrive in Frankfurt at the
> Airport at 8:50 am on the 21st next week.
Yes, Lufthansa flight LH 527 - Departure: 16:35 from Brasil-GRU / arrive at
08:50 in Germany-FRA.
Please, would be nice if someone pre define an train/plane alternative route
to n7y if some huge delay happens to flight or lost luggage ( believe me,
happens in Europe once for me ), so bus can go and i can tak the alternative
route

> If those who get in in Frankfurt are ok that we'd pick everyone up at the
> airport (which would be a lot better than getting into Frankfurt to the
> train station) I'd arrive there by around 9:30 to 10 am. That should give
> Helio enough time to get his luggage and through the customs.
Ok for me.

> For those interested in when the bus leaves Nove Hrady on the 30th: it will
> be about after breakfast, given that we're programmers that should be
> around 10 am but not later. The bus will arrive in Frankfurt then by about
> 6 to 7 pm Saturday afternoon.
>
> Ralf

Nice, so can anyone poit me a cheap hotel at Frankfurt. I will stay there for
thre nights ( 30, 31, 1 ) and don't want bother no one, :-)
And is my plan goes to technoclub in 30th too :-)

[]'s

--
Helio Castro
KDE Developer