List update: IMPORTANT: Your bus seat to Nove Hrady and back

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Aug 12 18:53:44 CEST 2003

On Dienstag, 12. August 2003 13:29, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:

> Yes, Lufthansa flight LH 527 - Departure: 16:35 from Brasil-GRU / arrive at
> 08:50 in Germany-FRA.

OK, I guess everyone getting into the bus in Frankfurt has to be in the
arrival hall. Then all you guys can meet at one place and pick Helio up
(welcome comitee), and then get outside where the bus will be waiting. I'll
direct the bus to the arrivals section - ATTENTION: this can bei either
Terminal 1 or Terminal 2. It is very likely that it's Terminal 1, Level 1 on
the exit to the railways.

As I tried to find out which Terminal Helio's flight will be at but didn't get
a result, my mobile phone is

0160- 745 26 24

If anything goes wrong with Terminal 1 (I'll check though over the next days -
the plans are only available 4 days before a flight and a redirection can
always happen, mind), please CALL ME IMMEDIATELY. As Eva will be at the
Airport too, I guess she'll hopefully manage to give you guys some direction
where to go :-)

> Please, would be nice if someone pre define an train/plane alternative
> route to n7y if some huge delay happens to flight or lost luggage ( believe
> me, happens in Europe once for me ), so bus can go and i can tak the
> alternative route

Could you please take the necessary arrangements for that online ? You can
easily pick any airline, if someone already has suggestions for such a
flight, please contact Helio.

Ralf

> > If those who get in in Frankfurt are ok that we'd pick everyone up at the
> > airport (which would be a lot better than getting into Frankfurt to the
> > train station) I'd arrive there by around 9:30 to 10 am. That should give
> > Helio enough time to get his luggage and through the customs.
>
> Ok for me.
>
> > For those interested in when the bus leaves Nove Hrady on the 30th: it
> > will be about after breakfast, given that we're programmers that should
> > be around 10 am but not later. The bus will arrive in Frankfurt then by
> > about 6 to 7 pm Saturday afternoon.
> >
> > Ralf
>
> Nice, so can anyone poit me a cheap hotel at Frankfurt. I will stay there
> for thre nights ( 30, 31, 1 ) and don't want bother no one, :-)
> And is my plan goes to technoclub in 30th too :-)
>
> []'s

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org