List update: IMPORTANT: Your bus seat to Nove Hrady and back

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Aug 12 13:08:27 CEST 2003

I've updated the list of the participants:

> http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/bus.html

Although there's of course still more than 10 seats free, it would be nice if
those who are missing on the list but are taking the bus would notify me.

Helio: as I understand it, you're the last to arrive in Frankfurt at the
Airport at 8:50 am on the 21st next week.

If those who get in in Frankfurt are ok that we'd pick everyone up at the
airport (which would be a lot better than getting into Frankfurt to the train
station) I'd arrive there by around 9:30 to 10 am. That should give Helio
enough time to get his luggage and through the customs.

Next, someone should be at the airport around that time and schedule with
Helio to pick him up. Helio: what's your flight number ? Then someone can
direct me in the bus by mobile where to pick everyone up after you've
arrived.

For those interested in when the bus leaves Nove Hrady on the 30th: it will be
about after breakfast, given that we're programmers that should be around 10
am but not later. The bus will arrive in Frankfurt then by about 6 to 7 pm
Saturday afternoon.

Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org