Bus Frankfurt

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Fri Aug 1 15:12:47 CEST 2003

On Friday 01 August 2003 14:03, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 11:45:16AM +0200, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> > There are several other people going from Berlin already Aug 20th,
>
> hmm, really? stephan binner and me are going to prague Aug 21st at
> 9:47 and return Aug 31st at 17:09.

Oh sorry, I am mixing 21 and 22 all the time :-(((

To get it right - the ev meeting starts Aug 22th in the morgning and so you
arrive 21st and so do most of the members.
Jutta is going 22nd since the conference starts 23rd and therfore it is too
late for the ev-meeting.

Sorry for the confustion ;-)
eva