Bus Frankfurt

Frerich Raabe raabe at kde.org
Fri Aug 1 23:36:21 CEST 2003

Am Friday 01 August 2003 14:12 schrieb Eva Brucherseifer:
> On Friday 01 August 2003 14:03, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> > On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 11:45:16AM +0200, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> > > There are several other people going from Berlin already Aug 20th,
> >
> > hmm, really? stephan binner and me are going to prague Aug 21st at
> > 9:47 and return Aug 31st at 17:09.
>
> Oh sorry, I am mixing 21 and 22 all the time :-(((
>
> To get it right - the ev meeting starts Aug 22th in the morgning and so you
> arrive 21st and so do most of the members.
> Jutta is going 22nd since the conference starts 23rd and therfore it is too
> late for the ev-meeting.
>
> Sorry for the confustion ;-)

Ah, I see. I was a little confused about the dates. You're right, it seems
that unfortunately going with Jutta is not an option. That means I would need
to go to Frankfurt by train on the 20th, spend the night at your place, and
then take the bus so that we arrive on the 21th in N7y (and on the 22th,
there will be the KDE e.V. meeting)? Did I get that right? :-)

- Frerich