Bus Frankfurt

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Fri Aug 1 15:03:03 CEST 2003

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 11:45:16AM +0200, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> There are several other people going from Berlin already Aug 20th,

hmm, really? stephan binner and me are going to prague Aug 21st at
9:47 and return Aug 31st at 17:09.
we already bought the train tickets, so you won't save anything by going
with us. :}
carsten pfeiffer will probably go at the same time, but he returns Aug
28th already.
jutta's offer is unfortunately useless for us both ways ... :(

greetings