[Nepomuk] How to config virtuoso-t?

Simeon bladud at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 16:52:04 UTC 2014

On 04/01/14 23:57, Michael Jerger wrote:
> I've seen, that my virtuoso-t get's its config out of /tmp/virtuoso_dT2859.ini
> at the moment  (NumberOfBuffers=2000 indicates its configured for 2Gb) - so my
> question is: Can u tell me, where this config comes from? Is there the
> posibility to limit the memory usage manually (the nepomuk frontend for
> limiting virtuosos memory has gone)?
Ah yes - look in $HOME/.kde4/share/config/nepomukserverrc
for something like the following:

[main Settings]
GraphMigrationRequired=false
Maximum memory=50
Port=1113
Storage Dir[$e]=$HOME/.kde4/share/apps/nepomuk/repository/main/
Used Soprano Backend=virtuosobackend

and remove/reset the line that says "Maximum memory = $$$" (in your case
it will be larger than 50).

Simeon