[Nepomuk] How to config virtuoso-t?

Michael Jerger dev at jerger.org
Thu Jan 9 05:16:54 UTC 2014

Am Dienstag, 7. Januar 2014, 11:52:04 schrieb Simeon:
> On 04/01/14 23:57, Michael Jerger wrote:
> > I've seen, that my virtuoso-t get's its config out of
> > /tmp/virtuoso_dT2859.ini at the moment  (NumberOfBuffers=2000 indicates
> > its configured for 2Gb) - so my question is: Can u tell me, where this
> > config comes from? Is there the posibility to limit the memory usage
> > manually (the nepomuk frontend for limiting virtuosos memory has gone)?
>
> Ah yes - look in $HOME/.kde4/share/config/nepomukserverrc
> for something like the following:
>
> [main Settings]
> GraphMigrationRequired=false
> Maximum memory=50
> Port=1113
> Storage Dir[$e]=$HOME/.kde4/share/apps/nepomuk/repository/main/
> Used Soprano Backend=virtuosobackend

Thanks for your answer. My setting is 50(MB?) - I assume, that's the default.
How does these settings correspond to the observed virtuoso-t settings (which
are typical for 2G)?

Unfortunately it seems to me, that neither this setting for 50MB nor the
setting from virtuoso_xxxx.ini is effective, as Vishesh also pointed out.

Michael