[Nepomuk] Nepomuk Tags kioslave - Please Review

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Thu Nov 29 12:33:19 UTC 2012

I chatted with David, and I've enabled 'renameFromFile' and 'copyFromFile'.
And I give an error if one tries to rename a local url in the tags
kioslave. This results in those cut (from file) + paste (to tags) failing,
and the file is not lost.

Ideally, this should have been seemly converted to a copy operation. We
still need to figure out a way to do that.

--
Vishesh Handa