[Nepomuk] Music issues I want to fix

Ignacio Serantes kde at aynoa.net
Sun Jun 10 18:32:23 UTC 2012

I brief update status.

1) I just fix multiple performers bug in flac analyzer.

2) nmm:albumArtist seems to be related to DB structure and is not a coding
bug. I just added nmm:albumArtist to SDO and now there is a nmm:albumArtist
in nmm:MusicAlbum. This is the code I added:
    nmm:albumArtist
    a rdf:Property, nrl:DefiningProperty ;
    rdfs:subPropertyOf nco:contributor ;
    rdfs:label "album artist" ;
    rdfs:comment "Album artist" ;
    rdfs:domain nmm:MusicAlbum ;
    rdfs:range nco:Contact .

I will upload a patch to Review Board for the first one but, what must I do
with the second one?

--
Best wishes,
Ignacio