[Nepomuk] Nepomuk User Documentation

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Thu Jul 26 19:47:23 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 1:44 PM, Martin Steigerwald <Martin at lichtvoll.de> wrote:
> I don´t know who would be the best contact regarding bringing your stuff
> into userbase. But I think its not much needed. You need an account for
> editing stuff in there and your nepomuk manual needs a good home in the
> wiki. I suggest talking here, where to place it. I think there is a team
> or at least some people caring for userbase, but I have no time to look it
> up right now.

Userbase is very simple, you can create an account at the site[0] and
start adding content. Now, Userbase is just enough, but what I'd
really like to have is that documentation at (or linked from)
Nepomuk's site[1] for users to know what the project is for. All the
documentation there is developer-oriented and useless to regular users
which are, by the way, the reason this whole thing exists.

Can anybody with admin access to the website reply to this thread and
let us know if that is at all possible?

David E. Narvaez

[0] http://userbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Welcome+to+KDE+UserBase
[1] http://nepomuk.kde.org/