[Nepomuk] Nepomuk User Documentation

Martin Steigerwald Martin at lichtvoll.de
Thu Jul 26 18:44:12 UTC 2012

Hi Martin and David,

Am Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> Hi David!
>
> Am Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012 schrieb David Narvaez:
> > At that point I thought that looking for a place where Nepomuk
> > features were showcased in a single compiled resource was too much
> > to ask, but I found
> >
> > https://kdenepomukmanual.wordpress.com/
> >
> > which was exactly what I needed for my talk. I very much did my whole
> > talk from that information, and I can't help but wonder: Why on earth
> > is that compiled set of information not in the Userbase - at the very
> > least - or better yet in KDE Nepomuk's website as a primary huge
> > link? I challenge 10 skilled web crawlers to find that blog before
> > one user unrelated to KDE finds a place where Nepomuk is being
> > hated.
>
> Wow, what a resource.
>
> Thanks for mentioning it.
>
> I felt free to post a comment and invited the author of the blog entry
> to join this mailing list for further discussion. I hope thats okay.
>
> I am no developer, but a user as well.

Martin, thanks for your private mail. I just reply to a mail in the thread
I mentioned in my blog entry so that you can reply to it to enter the
discussion in this thread.

I don´t know who would be the best contact regarding bringing your stuff
into userbase. But I think its not much needed. You need an account for
editing stuff in there and your nepomuk manual needs a good home in the
wiki. I suggest talking here, where to place it. I think there is a team
or at least some people caring for userbase, but I have no time to look it
up right now.

I have an appointment soon, so I stop here for now.

Just reply to this mail and your reply should come out into the thread I
pointed out to you.

Thanks,