[Nepomuk] Re: Development status tracking

Artem Serebriyskiy v.for.vandal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 11:23:40 CEST 2011

And, by the way, why techbase.kde.org ? Why not community.kde.org ?
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects states that info for external users should
go to techbase, for internal - to community.kde.org.
Not that I am against techbase - I just want raise and solve this question
before I start filling my pages. Not a big fan of moving pages from one wiki
to another :)

--
Sincerely yours,
Artem Serebriyskiy