[Nepomuk] problem with Python binding

Adrien Guichard guichard.adrien at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 18:39:39 CET 2009

Hello all,

I am facing a problem with nepomuk python binding. I am trying to fill
Task resources with Website resources coming from a firefox plugin
(that is almost finish).

I attached to this mail the small python script I am working on, it
depends on PyKDE4 (package python-kde4), you are supposed to use it
specifying the url and the title you want to attach to the Desktop
task.

$ ./taskaddurl.py http://foo.org/ "The foo website"

Problem: "addProperty" fails with the following error messages (hence,
the website resource just created is not related to the current
desktop task resource):
[. . .]
Nepomuk.Resource.AddProperty fails with the following output:
"/usr/bin/python(32145)" Error in thread 3074823872 : "Sesame2 backend
error: 'value parameter should be a URI, BNode or Literal'"
"/usr/bin/python(32145)" Error in thread 3074823872 : "Sesame2 backend
error: 'value parameter should be a URI, BNode or Literal'"
"/usr/bin/python(32145)" Error in thread 3074823872 : "Sesame2 backend
error: 'value parameter should be a URI, BNode or Literal'"
"/usr/bin/python(32145)" Error in thread 3074823872 : "Sesame2 backend
error: 'value parameter should be a URI, BNode or Literal'"
"/usr/bin/python(32145)" Error in thread 3074823872 : "Sesame2 backend
error: 'value parameter should be a URI, BNode or Literal'"

I do try other alternatives in using other argument types without
success. The website resource is created as expected.

Any idea would be welcome...

Thanks for your support,
Adrien