[Nepomuk] Thanks!!!

Dupuy Mathieu mdupuy at mandriva.com
Fri Oct 30 13:18:16 CET 2009

Jamboarder wrote:
> I'm sure you folks get enough of this already but I just wanted to say thanks so much for the work on nepomuk so far.  Using the nepomuk library/api has been nothing but an absolute pleasure.  Everytime I think "ohh, its going to take me a while to figure out how to do this", it takes minutes. Everytime I think "ahh.. you know, they probably didn't think of this", sure enough you did.  Using it in my app has been incredibly easy!
>
> Thanks so much,
> Andrew (Jamboarder) Lake
>
> P.S. Sorry if this list is not appropriate for this kind of email.

I recognize myself a bit in what Andrew said : I often though "hooo,
doing it/implementing it will take me a while", actually it's often
simple ; I often though "haaa, it will be complicated to do that
things", in fact it's always simple.

Yeah, Nepomuk API is really well though, well concepted ; and for a
quite complex thing like nepomuk, it's really appreciable.
The more I use it, the more I realize how powerful it is, and the more I
realize it's wonderful that a such powerful tool is in fact so simple.

So,  sincerely, a great Thank to Sebastian and all of those who
contribute to make the Nepomuk API the great things it is today. Using
it could have been painful but it's indeed something close to the
pleasure. With a so significant advantage, Nepomuk can only have a long way.

So, Thanks.

--
Dupuy Mathieu
Mandriva intern