[neon] Kmymoney Status

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Jun 21 13:11:05 UTC 2018

There's a compile error in dev-unstable edition which the maintainer of KMyMoney does not know how to fix.
https://build.neon.kde.org/job/xenial_unstable_extras_kmymoney/
It's in the nature of dev-unstable edition that programs will break in this away of course.  Other neon editions should have a functioning KMyMoney.

Jonathan