Kmymoney Status

KDEUser kdeuser at ewbbs.net
Thu Jun 21 05:01:36 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

Last week my post about kmymoney went unanswered.  Kmymoney is an
important package, at least to me.. I use to to manage my checkbook.

The current package in the repository will not run.  See error message
below.  I believe Johnathan is aware of this issue.

That aside, my question is.. Is it possible for the repository to
provide the last WORKING package of kmymoney?

Thanks,
Nicholas

kmymoney: error while loading shared libraries:
libkmm_payeeidentifier_loader.so: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory