Kmymoney package update?

KDEUser kdeuser at ewbbs.net
Wed Jun 13 16:38:59 UTC 2018

I noticed that much work has been done in the kmymoney git repository.
Unfortunately, I can not get kmymoney to build on my system.  This is a
very important program that I use almost daily so I have reverted back
to version 4.8 and have locked the version, but apt still installs the
broken version when doing a dist-upgrade/full-upgrade and I have to jump
through hoops to revert again. Is there a working package for neon yet
or would it be possible for the repository to revert to the last working
version 5 git build?

Thanks!

Nicholas