Auto update of Ministro from google play causing problems with apps built with older version...

BogDan Vatra taipanromania at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:04:19 UTC 2012

  I just check your apps (I found two) on my device HTC Desire HD and
they just work !
Please give me more info (e.g logs from your device) !

  Regarding Ministro's behavior, you had one and a half months to test
your apps using
alpha4 and to stop the release to land on stable repository! Is not
Ministro's fault
that you didn't test your apps!

  If you want to punish your users by downloading extra 20-100Mb of Qt
libs for every
platform for every application then it is your problem, but please
don't put it as it is a
good thing, because it is not !

Cheers,
BogDan.