Auto update of Ministro from google play causing problems with apps built with older version...

Nalin Savara nsnsns at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:27:31 UTC 2012

More comments/message from me below:--

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:54 PM, Nalin Savara <nsnsns at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi BogDan, All,
> The app is:
> [sent privately to bogdan... if you want, mail me and I will also reply
> you with URl of my app]
>
> And it started happening the recent ministro auto-update from google
> play... either last night (web-thu) OR the night before that.
>
> *** noticed after most recent ministro update... hadnt tried to test it
for a long time-- after alpha 4 release.

I think Ministro + [Necessitas' qtactivity] should check lib version
needed... and download latest libraries only if needed.

I dont get error when I used a build with libraries bundled in by me--
which doesnt depend on external libraries.

I feel ministro should not send a "push notification" asking newer
libraries unless absolutely essential.

Regards,

Nalin

It is built with Necessitas Alpha 3-- ie: one version before the latest.