Auto update of Ministro from google play causing problems with apps built with older version...

jenna giantpune at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 06:23:29 UTC 2012

I had this happen to me as well.  I had some Qt libs on my phone from an
old version of necessitas.  Then one day there was an update to the alpha
3.4.  And I created a new app that used some new Qt libraries (don't
remember which ones exactly).  So necessitas downloaded the new QtNetwork
and QtOpenGL or whatever the new libraries happened to be and it continued
to use the old QtGui and QtCore that were already on the phone.  Every app
crashed on startup.

The workaround for this was to delete all the Qt libraries and let ministro
get some that all worked together.