Auto update of Ministro from google play causing problems with apps built with older version...

Nalin Savara nsnsns at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:24:55 UTC 2012

Hi BogDan, All,
The app is:
[sent privately to bogdan... if you want, mail me and I will also reply you
with URl of my app]

And it started happening the recent ministro auto-update from google
play... either last night (web-thu) OR the night before that.

It is built with Necessitas Alpha 3-- ie: one version before the latest.

I have not pasted URL in list because I dont want a bunch of people to get
error and write reviews/ratings on google play.

Regards,

Nalin