Alpha4 update 1 landed on stable

paulus paul.noome at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 10:59:38 UTC 2012

I agree with Dipje in this regard: silence if preferable to truckloads of
people complaining :) Since starting development I must say it has become
better and better and I see a bright future for Necessitas, especially when
taking the number of downloads into account: it's still alpha and it's
hitting 2M+ in 2 months, now thats impressive.

With the API\ABI compatibility: I assume you mean guaranteeing backwards
compatibility?

Anyway, great work as always and looking forward to the beta milestone.

ps. Regarding the addictive Qt apps: I'm working on it ;)