Alpha4 update 1 landed on stable

dipje joris.mak at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 21:06:01 UTC 2012

Since I'm just still toying around with Qt-for-android, and testing if I
can use it for my next work-projects, I have no regressions to report since
there is nothing out there from me :P.

But the improvements from alpha 3 -> alpha 4 -> alpha 4u1 are amazing. And
just toying around with simple two-dialog c++ apps and now learning QML you
do notice improvements (or bugs being gone).

So - from my point - don't see the silence as ignorance, I'm quite
impressed and happy with the progress made.

 - Joris Mak