HOWTO qt app without ministro

Willy Gardiol willy at gardiol.org
Mon Nov 19 07:46:54 UTC 2012

The necessity to be linked to Google Play is stopping me too as i
deploy a lot on Amazon Market.

I am sking to BogDan, would it be possible to migrate Ministro inside
the Qt app so that the libraries can be downloaded automatically anyway?
I mean, no need to go to the google play and install anything, make
ministro part of each Qt app, so the user will not be confused and will
just see the downloa bar automatically?

This would solve all the user interaction issues i guess.

The issue woul probably be where to store the downloaed libs so that
they are available to all Qt apps...

--
Willy Gardiol
willy at gardiol.org