Ministro2... still issues?

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 15:48:23 UTC 2012

Hi,

> Hi all!
> beside asking if there are news on the Alpha4 front...
>
> i am trying oncemore a build of my Track at Way for Android.
>
> As the last time i tried, ministro has quite some issues on my Galaxy SII (ICS
> 4.0.3).
>
> When it has to download the libraries, if i let the screen go black sometimes
> ministro is somehow dead. The libraries are not all downlaoded, and ministro
> will not start anymore (just the Q screen, then quit) and with him, my app.
>
> Sometimes, if i tap the screen (to keep it alive!) while downloading, it will
> say "ministro cannot satisfy your application dependencies" then quit.
> But if i start it again, it will resume downloading the missing libs...
>
> Overall, it feels quite "shaky" and not very stable at the moment...

Currently I'm adding new features to Ministro and I can find some time to fix this
issue as well, please open an issue to https://sourceforge.net/p/necessitas/tickets/
I'll do my best to fix it before alpha4 release.

> And, at the end, my app will _not_start if i have internet on. I need to disable
> wifi&network data or the app will just display the green "Q"
> screen and then quit. With internet off, it start up my app correctly...

Hmmm ... this is strange, this is the first time when I hear such a thing, anyway,
we need a way to reproduce the issue, if you can't share your application with us,
please try to create another simple one which has the same problem and post it to
a new issue to https://sourceforge.net/p/necessitas/tickets/

Cheers,
BogDan.