Ministro2... still issues?

Willy Gardiol willy at gardiol.org
Tue May 29 19:15:54 UTC 2012

Thank you Bogdan...

>> When it has to download the libraries, if i let the screen go black
>> sometimes
>> ministro is somehow dead. The libraries are not all downlaoded, and
>> ministro
>> will not start anymore (just the Q screen, then quit) and with him,
>> my app.
>>
>> Sometimes, if i tap the screen (to keep it alive!) while
>> downloading, it will
>> say "ministro cannot satisfy your application dependencies" then
>> quit.
>> But if i start it again, it will resume downloading the missing
>> libs...
>>
>> Overall, it feels quite "shaky" and not very stable at the moment...
>>

> Currently I'm adding new features to Ministro and I can find some
> time to fix this
> issue as well, please open an issue
> to https://sourceforge.net/p/necessitas/tickets/
> I'll do my best to fix it before alpha4 release.

I will do some more testing on my phone then open the issue.

>> And, at the end, my app will _not_start if i have internet on. I
>> need to disable
>> wifi&network data or the app will just display the green "Q"
>> screen and then quit. With internet off, it start up my app
>> correctly...
>>

> Hmmm ... this is strange, this is the first time when I hear such a
> thing, anyway,
> we need a way to reproduce the issue, if you can't share your
> application with us,
> please try to create another simple one which has the same problem
> and post it to
> a new issue to https://sourceforge.net/p/necessitas/tickets/

This was happening with Alpha2, now while using Alpha3 i cannot confirm
this due to the QtLocation bug on my ICS. I will do more testing if i
manage to find time to fix my app with the proper patch...

Anyway, this release here:
http://www.trackaway.org/index.php/preview-releases

used to have that issue too. I cannot test it, because of having only
ICS now, but you might try it...