Ministro2... still issues?

Willy Gardiol willy at gardiol.org
Mon May 28 15:12:00 UTC 2012

Hi all!
beside asking if there are news on the Alpha4 front...

i am trying oncemore a build of my Track at Way for Android.

As the last time i tried, ministro has quite some issues on my Galaxy
SII (ICS 4.0.3).

When it has to download the libraries, if i let the screen go black
sometimes ministro is somehow dead. The libraries are not all
downlaoded, and ministro will not start anymore (just the Q screen, then
quit) and with him, my app.

Sometimes, if i tap the screen (to keep it alive!) while downloading,
it will say "ministro cannot satisfy your application dependencies" then
quit. But if i start it again, it will resume downloading the missing
libs...

Overall, it feels quite "shaky" and not very stable at the moment...

And, at the end, my app will _not_start if i have internet on. I need
to disable wifi&network data or the app will just display the green "Q"
screen and then quit. With internet off, it start up my app correctly...

--
Willy Gardiol
willy at gardiol.org
www.gardiol.org