Necessitas is NOT ... (consolidating infrastructure)

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Sun Mar 18 09:02:29 UTC 2012

Hi all i started migrating all open bugs from google to SF. I ll have a
look at kde bugtrackrer to see if it can be simplified. Bogdan can u give
me more power? :) ill use it only for good i promise  ;)

As well, i can look into moving sf wiki to kde and then link to it.

Let me know
Ciao

Marco Bernasocchi (mobile)
http://opengis.ch